Organic & Natural Beauty Product Class
***Next workshop dates coming soon...***
What will the class cover?
The skin is the largest organ in our body and recent studies suggest that our skin absorbs as much as 70% of what we put on it. This is quite scary when you think of the toxic and synthetic products we put on our skin, and they are now circulating around our body. Would you ever dream of eating these products? Fear not, there is a solution that is cheaper, more environmentally friendly (no nasty microbeads) and lots of fun – this is making your own natural and organic beauty products.
All you need to bring is a smile. Be prepared for a fun few hours of information and learning, as well as (most importantly) lots of Natural Beauty-Product making.
This class is about letting loose, learning new ways to simplify and liberate your beauty regime, learning about the magic of DoTerra Essential oils and maybe making some friends along the way. We will cover the below:
• Overview of Naturopathic Nutrition and how what you eat affects your skin
• The importance of safe, effective and natural ingredients on your skin
• An overview of DoTerra essential oils, their uses and benefits
• What chemicals to look out for and to avoid in everyday skin care products
• Benefits of using essential oils in natural skin care as well as other key ingredients
• You will also get to make you own totally natural beauty products (inc. body scrub, facial cleanser, toner and moisturiser)
To have a look at previous classes check out Rosie's Instagram and there are also some pictures below.